Saturday 8 May 2010

Play Guitar today the E-Book Vol 1 Mastering the Basics

Watch the Videos below for an overview of my new E-Book!

"Play Guitar Today"

Volume 1: Mastering the Basics
.


Part 1




Part 2





Part 3





Part 4




Guys I need some testimonials so Email me bprsawford@aol.com and I will send the first few of you a FREE copy of my E book so you can give me some feedback and possibly a testimonial.

Tell your friends about my blog and lets start getting a question and answer session going! I will help you in anyway I can!

I need the questions you need answers to! Please Guys feel free to add a question or an answer in the comments section to any of the queries raised, as one of the super stores motto goes: Every little helps! I want this to be an open interactive Blog so get involved!


See what happens when you ignore my advice on "Checking your Guitar" does he have a:


No comments: